Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was the start of advanced worship dynamics II, this is the fourth term i'm there! Time really flies... I was really excited because I was going to see Jasmine (previous coach) again! But lo and behold, Theophilus came into the class with Jasmine and we were told that she will be handing the class to him. Honestly, I was a little disappointed because i was really really really looking forward to Jasmine's class and I'm really inspired by her testimony that she shared during the previous term. I also felt that she was the BEST coach I've come across so far! Oh well, I've went to Theophilus' class previously during some of my make-up classes, he's not bad as well. A guy in his early 20s, pursuing a degree in SMU, working part time at believer music, his stories are inspiring too!

10 dynamics weeks to come! (:

P.S. I'm glad I'm not the youngest in the class :p