Saturday, July 01, 2006

i like this photo(: (jo,jil,me,henry)

Surrender
I rise with You in the wake of the morning
I walk with You in the cool of the night
And every single day
I'm devoted to Your ways
Only Yours
Only Yours

And I surrender all to You
And I surrender all to You

When I'm weak You are strong
You're my feet when I can't move on
You're the light in the dark
You're the whisper inside my heart

I'm all for You
I'm all for You

Lord my Lord, i know You are here with me, i konw You are always here. i may be too weak to even walk on my own now. i really am depending on You each day for at times like this, You will carry me. This is when i will only see a set of footprints in the sand. Lord i surrender everything to You. i am lifting everything up to You for i no longer know how to carry on.i know You have a greater purpose for me in my life to achieve and Lord, You have given me great potential. Lord, i know i have neglected You but i really want to go back to Your side. You are my first love and Your love is the greatest among all the others. Lord, i really really want to go back to how i have loved You with a pure heart, and with all my heart.Thank You for all Your blessings. i lift this pray to You in Jesus' name. Amen.