Wednesday, February 28, 2007

1. maths test
2. phy faculty test

3. gp essay test
4. gp compre test
5. econs faculty test
6. chem supplementary test
7. spa trial skill CD

three down!4 more till term breaks!(: the essay test was quite alright to my surprise, i felt as though there was so much time for me to complete my essay. half way through the test, my stomach started to growl, so embarrassing.hah.it was quite loud.XD haha. i didn't have any sweets with me, so i filled my stomach with water. furthermore, the LT was freezing cold, but luckily i had a sweater with me to keep me warm(:

friday is the release of A level results! and there's choir too(: i cant wait.hah.anyway, got quite a lot of things need to discuss with my beloved iron woman about the 2nd intake auditions. yups. perhaps i shall study some econs tonight(:

chem test is until amino acids and proteins. oh man><
hey girl, i'm sorry for this morning. it was crowded and the situation was messy. really sorry girl. i will call you when i reach tomorrow morning okay?