Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the skin on my face looks grossly red! it's like i have a permanent blush on both sides =( need to pamper my skin after the As, perhaps is the external circumstances that is affecting it. on a slight note, the earrings arrived today and they are really really gorgeous(: love it!
trade and globalisation in the morning and econs in the afternoon. After that, i'm left with 2 more papers. so many things to do after the exam, like to have my hair cut, hanging out with my loved ones to watch movie, shopping, go to the beach, zoo or whatnots! i can't wait, i seriously can't wait for As to end!

it took me quite long to start studying for econs just now. mainly due to being drained and the runaway momentum that i had at the start. just SIX more days!

time to sleep! good night to all(: