Thursday, December 06, 2007

yesterday was an outing w the dearest kangaroo and panda(: adlin was supposed to come along too but she has certain things need to be attended to, so she couldn't turn up. one funny thing was that adlin's phone kept sending panda and me blank messages. haha. anyway , really glad that we are able to see each other tomorrow, that girl even volunteered to send me off so as to see me before i leave singapore. so sweet of her(:

anyway, parkway with loves(: it was raining people yesterday, cabbed to parkway and saw these 3 cute statues!!(:it's funny how both of them didn't bring umbrella even though it was raining so heavily, luckily i have an umbrella with me!(: haha. i was the umbrella woman cum camera women of the day. pooled and bowled(: it was fun(:













many loves to my darlings- panda and kangaroo(: <3