Friday, February 01, 2008

Finally moved into new house. Moving house can be so tiring but really excited about moving. there are many boxes that have yet to be unpacked, still lying arnd in the living room, corridor, my room. love the nice and classy cupboard in my room plus the extended ledge as my desk(: Hotel like toilet and big mirror (though it's not full length).

What a day to fall sick on the first night at new house. Doctor said it was viral infection so gave me painkillers and medicine for fever. Terrible feeling. :( took 1 day leave on thursday from work and another day of mc today. I guess i'm expecting a pile of work to be done on monday. Don't think i'll be going out tomorrow, will be staying at home to rest and maybe do some unpacking, that means i'll miss cg and svc. Most probably will be going for sunday's, i don't want to miss out on fortitude!! it's the last of the 4 part F series (: (focus, forgiveness, faith, fortitude).

i will post pictures of my new home after all the unpacking, probably during the cny. (:

thanks for everyone's concern (: