Monday, April 21, 2008



Someone told me that American Idols really sang 'Shout to the Lord' and indeed, I've found the video! It's really amazing. Praising God on national TV. I wonder how many people was touched by it. The cheer by the audience at the end of the song was loud! But was it due to their awesome singing or otherwise?

Learned about thanksgiving and a bit of praise last week during bs with Jamie. What struck me the most is how i couldn't differentiate between thanksgiving and praise. Now i know! Thanksgiving is about God's goodness while praise is about God's greatness! It makes me all the more want to thank God for what He has done in my life, how He has changed me. How much more a happier person I am. In case you don't know, I used to be quite depressed (or let me use the word cui) during my secondary school days due to identity problem, stress and even suicidal thoughts but thanks to kor kor and bestie for not giving up on me (: I'm saved by the grace of God. Not that i really deserve it but by God's grace (: I really enjoy every bs with jamie(: thank God for such an inspiring discipler! (: your disciple love love you (:

Polar bear on Saturday night after dinner was FUN!! It has been such a long long time ever since i played polar bear. I still remembered the first time i played this game was in sec 3 when i first went to church at JW, it was the return trip that we played this game. The place that Terence brought us to was really awesome though there weren't many people as it was already 9 plus when we started eating. Super tasty beef and tender chicken! Plus plus their soup for the buffet is awww.. heavenly. haha. Left the place at 12 and thanks to Jo for sending me back to my doorsteps! (: anyone wants to know where this restaurant is? ASK ME!! =D

I think after Mrs Cho's preaching all of us had sudden craving for Korean food. LOL.Even though her message was a simple one, one that we've heard before many times, it really reinforced how I really need to be dependent on God. During service, yong quan, charles, me, zhi nian, wendy all sat at the edge of our seats to listen attentively because it was quite hard to comprehend due to the accent. Nonetheless, I learnt something (:

Terence's going on tv at 10.30pm! (: