Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Labour day everybody! =D Last Sunday went out to meet wingyi to go shopping! She found the tube dress that she wanted to buy the other time so she finally bought it last sunday. As for myself, i spent about $80 on clothes along on Sunday but I've bought many items. haha. Quite satisfied after craving to buy dresses for such a long long time. After shopping dropped by Ehub for a while and settled down at new york new york. She was supposed to meet her friend for dinner but didn't in the end. I need to be home for dinner so I just had a drink.If I'm not wrong, the drink is called strawberry delight. not too bad but expensive!!! =/
Her meatball spaghetti.
wiggy! =D I really love to talk to her in cantonese. everytime we go out, it's cantonese all the way. haha.
A photo before i left (: I had a great day out with you dear(:
This is one of the dresses that I bought last Sunday. I wore it to work on Tuesday because on tuesday night i had dinner with my parents. It's a bit loose... =/ But thanks to mummy, she's going to alter it for me (:
Red Dot Traffic at maxwell road.
This is the french restaurant we went too. It's our second time there, sad to say, it was also the restaurant's last night.
It's going to be converted into an Italian restaurant over a few weeks. I really love the ambience at the restaurant. It's romantic.
So there's a special menu because of the limited food items in the kitchen but nonetheless, it's worth the money. First up, we have crab salad.
bread and grape salad.
scallop.
soup. Its flavour is very strong but delicious, with fish and prawn.
Pasta. the sauce is yummy!
Then it's angus beef. With mushrooms below the beef.
Finally, dessert!! It's my second portion of ice cream of the day because earlier, my colleagues and i had ben and jerry's free cone at white sands. Just look at the chocolate cake like thing. it's actually....
WHITE CHOCOLATE on the inside!! yummy.
This is the free cone queueing gift i call it. haha. Went to get the free cone with ning, PUAYPUAY!(:., amanda, kevin and hong zhou. The guys went to eat first while the girls queued up. just when we almost reached the counter, the guys came back with full stomach. We girls had our ice cream cone before lunch. Bought kfc and went back to office for lunch. Mildred was envious when i told her about ben and jerry's free cone. Mildred you want ice cream?? =D
Went to ehub with mummy to have our lunch. I treat her at new york new york as mother's day. haha. A week in advance i know but it's okay! I think she's quite touched ((: i only had $2 with me so i asked mum to keep her $50, i signed off the bill using my debit card. When i asked her to keep her $50 and i said i treat then i flashed my card. she was like WAAA. hahaha. (:

Yesterday had lunch with mich loo, mich tham, ning and jimmy at the jap restaurant near the stadium. Nice time of catching up(: I was quite stressed at work also because got to clear my work as I'll be taking Friday off. Was quite frustrated with some stuff but thanks to colleagues around me who are so helpful despite of having their own things to do as well. Dinner at secret recipe was love =D got a treat too(: I bless others and in term i get blessed (:

AND AND...TOH TOH IS NYJC'S NEW CHOIR CONDUCTOR!! AHHHHHHHHH

God, is this the ministry you want me to be in??