Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's SATURDAY. I meant yesterday was saturday. CG was on servanthood and before cg started, debbie's connect group prayed and hong xiu and i joined them because our connect group members have not arrived yet. It was a power pack time of praying and intercession. i think we prayed for almost an hour but it didn't felt that it was that long. It's really a war that we are fighting but thank God we are not fighting with our own strength but with the helper and friend so that we'll be victorious(: amen!

Anyway, ever since last Saturday, after Pst Tan's preaching on Jesus DNA, which is faith, hope and love=servanthood. Even though it's yet another message on servanthood but this time round was to a new dimension. God spoke to me about serving and joining a ministry and have been praying about it. I really want to use my talents and gifts to serve others. Joining a ministry is one of my goals for 2008 and i can see it coming right now. I have a lot of friends from choir ministry and of course, I've been in a choir since primary school, many friends asked me to join choir ministry but I've always wanted to try something new. Wanted to go for music but perhaps that may be later on so right now, I've decided to go for children's church(: I really can't wait to serve in the children's church and witness something that i did not experience on my own.

I've found back my joy in my work. speaking the truth, i was actually quite bored of my work just that i didn't really show it. Now i would say i'm filming my debut movie 'the penguin' where you'll see the penguin running around, working so hard. There are part 1 to part 3 series. Yes, i know it sounds quite dumb but that's what keeps me at work.

I still have not upload the photos of the ikea dinner earlier this week with the 2 crazy monkeys. i'll do so err.. soon. haha(: Department chalet is coming up! Part of the committee of getting this whole chalet to be a success and also to support our dearest and sweetest chairman(: chairman and i will be heading to book the chalet, really pray that there'll still be spaces available and not just spaces available but to be just as what we've planned.

Honestly speaking, i'm really glad that niao is picking up a new interest in reading and it's always interesting to hear you share about what you've read(: I can't wait for you to share more(:

Just want to say.. I'm more cheerful than i look! I guess sometimes my face will spells out the word sian but most of the time it's NOT! so mark, i know you won't read this but i'm 95% of the time happy! (:

JAPAN NEXT WEEK!!! WOOHOO!! =D