Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I was just reading my bestie's blog about sacrifices and making choices in life. There was this thing that really bugged me for a while.. yes i know i used to take fellowship lightly, as in whether or not im there doesn't matter at all. But you know what, as time goes by, i fellowship with the lovely people more and more often and right now, i can never get sick of it. And thanks wendy and terence for emphasising the importance of fellowship to me. =]

17th jan 2009, a date when a choice is made and i've already made mine. Both groups of people i love but i can only get to choose one because i can't be at the same place at the same time. Moreover that's an important date to remember because change will take place and i want to be prepared for the change. Well, sacrifices do need to be made. what more can i say, i'm not being pressurised though maybe a little, thanks for your understanding on this situation, YES YOU. i'm sure you know that i'm talking about you here. Thanks for understanding my priorities, loves =]

and to my bestie: though sometimes you drive me up the walls, i still love you at the end of the day. let's hang out more often this year, i love you bestie =]