Monday, September 19, 2005

It started with window shopping but ended with me buying two things.
I enjoyed myself(:
the breakfast and all.
the shop hopping.(:
thankies kangaroo.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life. —1 Timothy 6:12
The above involves hard work. Worshipping and praising. Praying. Where have it all gone to?When you do not drink water, you get dehydrated and everything internally shuts down and you will die. The same goes here. I need spiritual water. But I need to find it myself. I don't want to get dehydrated. I don't want to die. Where is that fire? That was burning so strong before? It seems to dim now. The weekends that I really looked forward to at church, just worshipping and praising God and lied about going to the movies. Making new friends, enjoying my members' company, how they celebrated my birthday this year. Those powerful messages. I miss those times.
but
I am not going to give it all up. It will cost too much. I will still hold dearly to it and try to revive it in whatever ways that I can. I've come a long way, having crossed that finishing line last year whereby another chapter of my life unfolds. It is another race and I want to be racing eternally, for God.