Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tonight is the special night for all of us who are graduating. the ceremony went alright. And I took lots of photos with my friends too(:So i just thought of putting some photos here.(:
grad night was really an unforgettable moment for me.the above photo is THE SIX.(: The recess gang. plus the animals. left to right: lion,pig,cow,penguin,panda,kangaroo. I will keep the wonderful and unforgettable moments that we've spent in my heart. Those ups and downs. thanks for being there for me when i'm just not in the mood and trying to cheer me up.
i love you guys(:my dar.(: Who has been there for me all these while. Encouraging me, telling me not to give up. She's also my wonderful sister, who just sees so much in me. She's also the one who keep telling me to breakthrough and here i am. An almost one year old(: We are half of room, the other half is not present tonight. heh. but yarr. Room brings back really a lot a lot of memories, and she's the one whom i share my deep thoughts with, and never fails to lend me that listening ear. i love you dar(:Our form teachers.(:left is mrs lim aka beybey. right is mrs heng aka hengheng.
beybey's "good morning girls" in her that tone. and hengheng's "stand girls" in her that tone. I will not forget that.heh.Plus all those lessons.(: emaths and amaths.heh.my maths teachers. my form teachers(:3 years with hengheng and 2 years with beybey.ahhh.teachers.(: The wonderful people in my life.(:I will miss them.=/
And last but not least. my parents, for bringing me up and grooming me to become what i am today(: without both of you, i won't even be here. (:thank you.