Saturday, August 12, 2006

ahhh.mummy woke me up at 6.30am for school but i told her that i've set my alarm clock at 6.45am, so that gave me another 15minutes!(: school was so deserted when i reached. i was earlier than mr kuah. hah. thanks mr kuah for being so understanding, and note this:
i've completed measurements for phy tys for my remedial!!
it was supposed to be done about 2 weeks ago.whopeedoo!(:moreover, i've got my maths tutorial done!((: then studied a bit of physics. that is enough to take me 5 hours my afternoon.this morning waited for ning to reach school, luckily had jin yew's company. lol. ah wong was dozing off, he didn't sleep last night, that's why.-shakes head. anyway..lessons ended at 11.30am after farhan's and moose's SIEAS presentation with daniel mia-ing. Chicken rice-d then slack for a while and studied until 7.15pm. homed at 10pm. oh yar! took photo with ning in the toilet! haha
taken after ms loh went through both BE insights. And the BE insights practice 2, i got the economics concept CORRECT!! hah. and that's on EXTERNALITY!YAY(: hah. and yup. the toilet pics. hah.
the toilet girls(:
the toilet girls again!hah(:
aww. those kids. their innocence never fail to put a smile on my face. even though they were screaming and shouting in the room, playing musical chair,but i did not feel a tinge of irritation. i even waited to ask the buddy host to give me the slice of ICE-CREAM cake!haha. kids(: so cute!!(:

listening to dixon dj-ing. hah. i just dedicated a song to my dearest tpjc choir(: and so did henry and hazel! hah.(: hazel stopped idolising!haha.(:

OH YAR!!. at 9.45pm just now i received an unexpected message from ADLIN!!
awww. ADLIN!! im really really looking forward for you to come back in december. miss you many many.and thanks for everything too girl. and when you come back, we have to go out okay?!(: i miss pinching your fats. hah.XD*loveS

foyer.445.mama shop.201.445.