Thursday, July 19, 2007

the girl below has gone back to aussie to continue her 2nd sem, thanks for your gummys adlin, i dont mind waiting 4 months for my b'day present.haha(: cuz i know it's worth it.i can't wait for you to be back in dec(:duc's fluffy(warm milk with marshmellows) and my hot chocolate at macs(: i think my hot chocolate taste more delicious than fluffy.haha. milk=x
here are the exciting things that took place during break time.


hmmm. what's jiae n duc doing?
advertising for green tea.

i got forced to edit something. haha. so ask me what he was doing!
while duc decided to strike a pose for the camera and my blog.haha=x
i had quite a wonderful time in school today. playing volleyball indoors and getting hit by the volleyball on the forehead.the moments before econs where everyone was in the dark lt. haha. napping times. tutorial times. econs test too. my handwriting looks like a doctor's handwriting. i was merely scribbling.
today is a happy day(: