Wednesday, August 01, 2007

After last last saturday's celebration with vann,vic and yuling, last sunday i had a wonderful time at marina square(:here's wendy with the birthday coordinator, terence.wendy kept telling me he looks really nice in white pants.(:while waiting for our food, what was joseph doing???haha.
here's wendy and me(:love (:wendy attempted to take a photo of both yq and joseph sipping the traditional hk milk tea from those metal cups but to no avail, they are camera shy!!
after eating our delicious food, it was time to sing d birthday song!(: hah. and they presented me with a yummy coffee cake and this super tall condensed milk mango ice topped with mango ice cream. the desserts are so very very delicious(:
jamie and me.(: with yq trying to heat things up a little.
and the present!(: a surprise in this creatively-wrapped box(:
haha. i was anxiously trying to open it. look at who are in d backgrnd of the photo?(: jamie and zoe!(: both of them looked excited as well.haha.
whee(: a top(:
pretty pretty(: my mum even bought me a black tights to go with this!!=DDD
here comes the birthday cake!(: i was reading their messages(:
someone cracked jokes from across the table as i was trying to eat my bday cake. in order not to look too unglam, i covered my mouth with the birthday cake and eat my cake at the same time.haha
n here's yq and me. a quick photo before he went back to work.
i just wanna thank my dearest E348 for making this such a wonderful celebration(:
to those who cant make it for the celebration: thanks for writing in the card(:
to zoe: thank you for the inspirations and assurance.
to jamie: thank you for the joy that you brought to E348.
to terence: thanks for encouraging me in terms of my studies.
to yewei: thanks for writing a msg in d card though i only got to know you on sunday.
to joseph: thanks for all the car rides.
to yongquan: thanks for being my fellow guitarist.
last but not least, to wendy: thanks for making the beautiful card and for cheering me on.


okay!(: yesterday i had a fun time in school. i have to carry big plastic bags around the whole school. but thanks for all the presents.
thanks e348, vann, vic, yuling, hongkuang, andrew, linette, liting, eunice, evelyn,jillian,olivia,zhiyi,henry,fiona, amellia,shiyun,duc,shu ning and last but definitely not least, dingneng, for all the presents!(:
here's the celebration at home last night.the mango mousse cake!(:yummy
birthday girl with the cake(:luckily school ended quite early today. i was walking home and i saw this thing. i almost got a shocked. i've seen this thing before a few months ago at the same place!!haha.
there you go, this was taken in january!!it is the same thing, i think it has grown bigger also.subsequently, after i bump into this, i was walking the slope up to my house and my shoe was just beside a dead xiao qiang!ahh=/ after that, at the door, there was a bee=/here are all the presents(:
i had a wonderful time(: a big thanks to all who had wished me happy birthday(: