Thursday, August 23, 2007

okay okay. since i'm waiting for my tuition teacher's arrival, i should take the time to make up for all those short entries i've been posting. Prelims is in about 2 weeks time! I know it is time to do those papers. Yes, i know i can do it but somewhere deep in my heart, there is a sense of ....... NO NO. I must not let is overwhelm and get the better of me because it will ultimately destroy me and cause me not to do well at all.

Today I had 2 periods of break prior to the maths lecture and gp test and I'm glad to announce that I finished a 25 mark essay within the two periods that I have. Well, at least it is an achievement to me. This essay was supposed to be done last night but I kind of didn't want to do it because I don't know how to start on it, I'm still glad that I did it anyway.

I guess if I want to study at home, I'll do it in my brother's room where I will not be as distracted, it is for my own good. Now is not the time to give up, it is the time to go for the race as we are nearing our ending point. Time not to procrastinate, not to be unproductive anymore. I can do it.