Sunday, March 09, 2008

Got back results, they are not exactly that fantastic i would say but it's my best set of result for my entire two years in a college.I'm still deciding where to go and asking God what is His plan for me? I really pray that i do not just know that God loves me through what the Bible says but to really experience it by myself. How much am i loved by God? How precious am I in His eyes? I do not need feel inferior about my results, neither do i need to feel inferior in where i'm going to do my degree programme. Others may do it in SMU, NUS or NTU, even overseas, i do no need to bother because God really loves me. And His love is greater than any other love that i can find. Initially i was still a little afraid, a little inferior about my uni stuff but i'm no longer feeling this way. Thank You God for being my greatest supporter, i have every reason to be happy(: