Sunday, March 02, 2008

A weekly update. haha.
my cup in the office, it's a protruding tigger(:it was wednesday night and i was teaching ning about cards production and guess what uncle agony wrote on the post-it. both of us burst out laughing. haha.
korkor n theo came over to spend the weekend with mum and me, met them for dinner on the first night at the crab restaurant. yummy food(:
gifts from us to shu chieh, creative idea from ning (:
the super huge tweety bird with a pouting mouth. haha.
amanda and me. only got to know her last week, a great gal to be with. tall, pretty, smart plus a driver's license!
the girls at ding tai feng (:
and the guys.
shu chieh and me(:
shu chieh with the tweety bird and mango cake(:
friday was his last day, so everyone took photo with him. he's none other than our very own mr Q!will definitely miss your daily emails of plat access.
(:
the card(:
jq and chocolate cake.
Our lunch group is diminishing in size, the good men have already left. dominated by girls now.Friday night went to send adlin off with mr d, had popeye. When i came out from the toilet i bump into linette and sylvie, and thereafter, i learnt that olivia was flying off too! went to see her, haven't seen her since sec 4... told oli that adlin is leaving as well, so brought her up to see adlin and gave adlin a surprise. haha. (: take care when you are there ya, remember to come back in time to celebrate my birthday together with the rest(:
saturday! wendy n nian looking for me in the advertisement. haha.they had a hard time finding. showed it to the rest of them too(:
ever since i saw zoe with her red chunky heels from guess, i wanted my own red heels too and there! bought it during a discount at charles & keith(: next time if i want to buy shoes from charles & keith, can ask debbie or niki for discount card!!
zhi nian, me, charles, mark, yong quan, just before the start of service.
zhi nian, zoe, me.
FIR came too! we were sitting at some distance at ecco terrace, so could only take photos from the screen, for more pictures go to http://thensuddenlye348.blogspot.com fei er and ah qing(:
the guitar is GOLD. super pretty.
they are engaged too(: ah qing's voice is very very nice. awww. haha.
bedok interchange for fellowship after that, and someone made a special guest appearance that caused the following...
haha. cat fight! lol

I thank you for your fresh touch father, the river of your love that flows from my head all the way down to my toes, as if im swimming in the river. you saw the tears i cried and you cried with me.thank you for being faithful even in times when i'm unfaithful, you are always here for me. the times when i wanted to give up and let go but you told me time and time again to hold onto you because if you bring me to it, you will bring me through it. i want to be saturated in your presence every single day(:

servanthood