Monday, August 11, 2008

Cellgroup on Friday! It wasn't exactly convenient having to find our way to the part of Singapore that I'm not familiar with but nonetheless, I enjoyed myself! Of course, nian played great too!((:

Preparing for the revolutionary change. Do we worry easily? Many a times, when we fear about the future, we tend to worry, thinking about all the what ifs. It does not help us at all, it only works to magnify our problem. So how do we live a worry-free life? It's to have God in the picture! When God is in the picture, our future has been planned by Him and we can be sure that the victory is already ours. All that we need to do is not to loose steam and just continue to run this race.

Another thing that hit me was that part about stepping out again. Yes we have stepped out but what about stepping out again? It takes faith to be able to step out again and again. How about stepping out to reach out to our friends and our loved ones? How would I rate my urgency in doing so? The arrow really hit straight at me. Many times, we fear in reaching out, we fear of rejections, about being pai seh when we include God in our daily conversation. I guess this will be one of the personal things that I want a breakthrough in. I was also reminded that we need to have constant breakthrough, if not we will become stagnant and tend to slide backwards.

Let's continue to run the race and not just be the starter but also the finisher of this race!(: