Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love my cellgroup!(: Initially I told them that my jamming will be near riverwalk then they wanted to have dinner at riverwalk so I could join them. After which, I told them that jamming's actually at bugis area, so they changed location, dinner at bugis so that if there's any chance, i can join them. i'm really really really touched by their gesture of love. Even though I weren't able to join them, you all still went to bugis.

It was my first time jamming, an ulu place at arab st., 3 ladies, 3 guys. It better than what I had expected because i was expecting to get stuck and just stuck there. Thanks for the guidance to sean, john and lionel, that i'm able to play praise on the keyboard together with you guys. and for vann n pei en's support too(:

i'm excited for the BIG DAY! woohoo~(:

cheers to those the worship team! All the best to those who are involved in one way or another(: