Monday, September 01, 2008

Overdue pictures!(: hahaha. It was just before the newcomers' dinner, we had katong laksa! Newcomers' dinner was at Roland Restaurant. The food was quite good i must say(:
jamie and huiyun(:
self-shot!(:

hui yun and me(: the one who faithfully attended CIC class with me for 4 weeks every wed(:
haha. jamie's favourite dish of the night, i think 3 of us sort of finished the whole bowl. XD
kbox with my fellow hk friend+girlfriend(:
on my birthday, we made our very own miadidas shoes, it's personalised sports shoes to encourage us to exercise regularly. Furthermore, we had a 30% discount because we signed up for the standard chartered marathon(:
SOT graduation day! Hong Xiu looks especially lady like! that's her contact picture if she calls me(:
whee(:
star of the evening!(: congrats on your graduation(: I'm really proud to have you as our connect grp coordinator, continue to grow from glory to glory!(:
wendy and her korkor, william.
all of us(:
next was the celebration of cia's birthday(: she looks overjoyed!
hahaha. you get what i mean by overjoyed(:
on the train to city hall, we were discussing who to represent e348 to go for the look-a-like competition on the BIG day. do they look alike?in addition, that's a different side of hui yun. (:


HAHAHA! our classic pose that won us the 2nd prize for the look-a-like competition. the prize is $30 capitaland voucher, we decided to share it with the whole cellgroup(: cheerios to my twin!



24th aug, stephen's and cedric's birthday at pitstop cafe!i think pitstop is much more worth than settlers, it's cheaper plus the food is really delicious. plus point for their service too!
concentrating on janga, it was the tallest blockes that i've played. haha.
shi jie's turn
the two brothers!
happy birthday stephen(:
what's a birthday party without taking a group photo?
i can foresee myself going to pitstop with my uni friends one of these days, in fact, both sam and i are already excited about it! especially sam. hahaha. i'll be the one organising it, we plan to ask them tomorrow!
DONUT!!!!mummy bought my donut from donut factory! whee(: strawberry white chocolate!
More recent photos! Remember i talked about jamming? i was on the train with vann and pei en(: jamming is REALLY REALLY F-U-N!i think in the coming days there will be more jamming sessions(:
photos from yesterday!i met bestie at tanah merah and took 2 to clarke quay.it was an hour journey, that explains the pictures. hahaha. we took a lot but not all of them turned out to be nice. these photos are from my iphone because i didn't bring my camera yesterday despite charging the battery over night =(


BIG day was a success!(: kudos to the organising team(: oh ya, thanks for the prayers too, that i was able to play with the intention of sustaining the atmosphere. No doubt it was stressful, but really, God do answer our prayers(:

today's the start of the 2nd week of school, which means the start of tutorial as well. I think because i'm in tutorial group a1, most of my tutors are actually my lecturers. Tutorial is where individual questions can be raised, attended to and answered. I'm glad i raised an issue today because i can understand better.

I'm glad that Crystal asked me that question to clear things up, i hope you understand(: and i know things will be better as days go by(: i had a wonderful lunch with my friends at BK!(: I'm looking forward to funnier, more de-stressing lunch with you all!(:

to close off...just want to say...
i got to choose my destiny with the right choices that i make!