Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I really thank God and thank Zoe for the cg msg on Saturday, it's so powerful!

On Tues while I was on the way home in the bus (1hr 10 min journey), I received a revelation!(: Initially I wanted to take a nap on the bus but i was just so excited that i couldn't nap until the bus reached tampines.

God revealed to me that He loves us, be it those who have a genuine relationship with Him, those who have been away from Him and even those who have not known Him. Many times we hear the elders saying that it's a blessing to have children. Of course, children add to our quality of lives but at the same time, it's one of the most difficult task to bring up a child. Just as how our earthly parents would love us, our Father in Heaven love us not just the same but even more, with His perfect love that never fails.

Grieve will come if unfortunately, a child passed away. In both natural and spiritual realm, parents will grieve for the lost, but in the natural, parents will take time to accept the fact and of course the child will be remembered. Similarly, in the spiritual context, our Father not only will grieve and remember His lost child, He will even send His other children to 'look' for the child that He had so dearly held on to, that is now lost. Just like the prodigal son in the bible, the father waited day and night for his son to come home despite his son being rebellious, because the father hung onto the hope, his son eventually came back home and he even prepared a feast just to celebrate the home-coming of his precious son. What more our Heavenly Father? (:

Recently I've been exercising in hope of losing weight and be have a toned body, it's also training for marathon(: Just want to thank Alan for giving me some pointers in training for my 10km and giving me the website so i can map where i want to run (:

I rushed through my lunch because i only had 20 minutes after the discussion of project was done. The sweet friends that I have waited for my arrival and waited for me to finish eating before everyone head back to school for tutorial(: thanks a lot friends!(:

Oh yea, thanks Jael for sending me songs and lending me that CD!(:

i'm complete in you(: