Thursday, September 04, 2008

2nd week of school had past and time passes so quickly in school! Firstly i have a 4-day week and also my tutorials are always one hour after morning lecture, so i don't have to wait for like 2-3 hours for my tutorials to start. Good thing is i can go home early but bad thing is i have an hour for lunch! i want a longer time. haha. Oh well, an hour seems fine especially if lunch is from 11-12pm, the foodcourt is practically empty.

and i love allison! she's so sweet(: took a photo with her today and i'll post it once i've uploaded it. she was reading on one of July's 'The Daily Bread', the topic was on 'Love, INC.' which means Love, in the name of Christ. She said 'i'm learning to love you.haha'. I'm called MAD rather than val because i'm always laughing but i said it's because im joyful and i bring joy, that's why i'm always laughing or rather, most of the time ;) i wrote her a note and said that since you have read on love, you should learn to love me. To my surprise, after the lecture and after i've taken a photo with her, she said i love you! awww.. so sweet right! (: All the best for your piano exam on monday!(:

OH YA! Talking about monday, I've booked the pitstop cafe so 8 of us will have a great evening there(: there'll be cherylynn, allison, sam, ling shan, ryan, kelvin, grace and me. Quite sad that crystal can't join us but we'll have another weekend outing just for crystal! (: don't worry too much about me playing, i have my limit(:

alrighty! i think jamie's blog's songs are great!(: heehee.
heading to the times bookstore fair at expo later(: