Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i'm inspired to do an end-year post after reading jme's, cia's and ade's. haha.

I started year 2008 as a fresh a-level graduate, being a 19.5 year old, searching for a job just like any other people who had graduated from their various jc-s. One day i happened to bump into shu ning and coincidentally, one of her colleagues were leaving, so i tried out the interview and got the job. It was my first working experience ever, i must say it was really a pleasure working there. Learning everything at ultra speed and getting to know the people there, the long lunch breaks that we took, birthday celebrations at R&R, farewell lunches and even zapple/milo breaks at the 4th floor pantry! Not forgetting the best place to sh*t. haha and yes, my dearest MVPS =] How our lunch group people come and go, even to the extent of standing just outside office to decide on a place to eat because we simply have too many people. haha. Of course, work is better with great superiors around to guide me and being patient with me =] superiors like mama, linda, angie, leona, winnie =] other people like kelvin, niki, belle, auntie ong, alice, faridah, meiling, jerrick, willis, kevin, shi jie, ting ting, cai ling, kelvin tan, amanda, puay san and many more who made a difference for my 6.5 months in scb. A person who i will not forget is shu ning, if not for her i would not have gotten the job and through sitting opposite her at work for 6 months, we got closer to each other through our quarrels, i'm glad that we can talk to each other openly even if it means to say something bad about each other. =] Most importantly, thank God for placing such wonderful people in my life =]

there came a time when A level results were released and my school didn't do well. When i received my result, i was really confused not knowing where to go from there. However, i'm thankful for the friends that were right beside me, supporting me all along. thanks dingneng for being right there for me, thanks mummy daddy for the advises and thanks God for people like them =] I'm really happy at the place i'm studying currently, with great companies (you know who you are =] )

i've also moved into my new home this year. Even though it is not as convenient as the previous place, i still like it a lot because it's nearer to tampines, there's a swimming pool plus gym room =] and i still have my own toilet in the room =D hahaha.

Soon enough, came July. I feel that it was the most happening (good and bad) month for the entire year. Despite the celebration of 3 big days, there was the loss of 2 family members. It was really tough and it felt like the whole world just collapsed on me over night. The strength to stand up again was not easy to find and remember the happy memories in my heart as it would lighten my burden and to make me really cherish my loved ones when they are still alive. thank you friends for being there for me. Most importantly, thank you God for giving me the peace and love, to even lighten my burden with just one touch.

I was given a chance to play in the music team for youthem as a keyboardist. It was really exciting to meet new people and come together to jam. thanks ryan, lionel, royston, john and bro qi zhi for all the help =]

Came september, i was quite busy towards the end of the month which made me to remember a person whom i can't really communicate directly with because i do not know how to speak that dialect. A loving grandma to her grandchildren, the nice food that she cooks and her warm disposition is. thank you for the memory =]

There was E348 too. It was really great having them around, people like zoe, jamie, cia, huiyun, adelin, terence, yongquan, wendy and the rest. Their never ending love and encouragement for me was really something that i treasure. What's more is that friendships that were built and those that were renewed. I really love them lots. =]

There are also other wonderful people in my life, like the six, adlin..
and yes, ding neng =] yea, dont think i want to elaborate much here. haha.

Last but not least, God for speaking to me meaningful things and inculcating the right values in my life. Thank you for being with me all the time when i do not know how to make decisions, when i am lost you found me, when i'm weak you strengthened me. For the love and peace that you have given me, i thank you.

Alright, i'm done =] have a wonderful 2009 everybody! =]