Monday, December 29, 2008

Just some pics from my hk trip. i really enjoyed myself this time round though i got sick and am still sick, i'm sure i will get well soon! thank you all for your concern, it really did matter. Did many things in hk this time round, like tasting the best tau hui that melts in your mouth; and exploring an island on our own.What's more is that on boxing day had dinner with my aunt, grandma and aunt's friends, both of us were really inspired and decided to learn something that i myself would never thought of learning. It's actually something that i've not learned before and by watching people doing it i feel really happy. Plus point is i will get a toned body or at least i hope so.


Really looking forward to my brother's wedding in march and that's the next time that i'll be going back to hong kong for the weekend. Went to the doctor today and had a slight fever, i pray that God will do his miracles-- my healer.

進退兩難-- left or right