Monday, February 02, 2009

Didn't feel like blogging for the longest time.. anyway, it's the month of February, a month had past. I've settled down in this 2nd sem with heavily workload and a project that is due within a week when we only got our topic 3 days ago, thank God we started ahead of everyone else because we've already decided what we are going to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! =D We celebrated his birthday at the pasta shop during lunch and i gave him a postcard. I could tell that he was really touched and appreciative of all that was done and even said a thank you speech to all 11 others who were present. =] Bad thing was that my camera ( or rather my mum's camera) died. haha. school's better with them around =] and of course my other animal friends too =]
marketing tutor said desiree and me look alike and claims that we are sisters. hahaha. XD desiree is the one on the most left of the photo =] my sista and sealion =] Similarities: both have flippers and we dive at appropriate moments to escape from the polluted air.
Here's cowcow's little bro who became a judge one day during law lecture. Remember to stay impartial yea =]
One of the days after school, i went shopping with Shereen and Kevin.while kevin was trying on clothes, both of us took photos =] i think she's really pretty =] and she's somewhat like a vampire. hahaha. XD miss KOALA
SHOOTING TEE! =D
During one of the ebus lecture, cowcow wrote those words in blue and sealion drew the pictures. The funniest thing was that she herself don't know how to draw sealion. XD
I seriously love to be driven around, thanks for sending me home on some occasions =]
CNY day one =] The new dress that mummy bought me from river island =] And of course, i straightened my hair, though i don't know if it did made any difference.
CNY day 2 =] Lunch at Shokudo bugis. *can see my fat arms =/ coffee tea or me daddy mummy and me =]
During the night at CNY day 1, we confirmed supper at 10pm and there was full attendance! it was really great hanging out with this special group of friends and just laughing at each other. A truly destressing time (though none of us were stressed). haha. Thanks linette for even rushing down after the movie so that she can join us. thanks didi for sending me home once again =]
thank God for wonderful friends. Yes, i know i can never thank Him enough for friends like those i have, it's really a blessing. What's more is that even though it's the recession period, my mum is getting more projects than ever! =]that means more inflow of money despite the recession period =] thank God =]

alright, time for a shower! i wonder when's the next time i'll update. haha.
anyway to cia-ee: all the best for your major tests this week! =]