Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This week is the prayer week which means either waking up very early to go for prayer meeting or going to pray after a day of school. Honestly speaking, i'm not exactly a morning person because i really really DON'T like to wake up early but i guess, it really speaks a lot of our attitude towards our Father. Everything requires sacrifice especially when we want to serve. It requires time, effort and even money but at the end of it, the benefit we get it's far more valuable than what we've gave in the beginning.

I like morning prayer meetings but that would mean that i may not have enough sleep (sleeping 3 to 4 hours) and may even be tired/sleepy in school the following day. Starting the day with God really just make me lift the entire day to Him for Him to guide me through the course of the day. What's more is that i get to see bestie too.

I was in deep thoughts on Saturday night and really reflecting about my life when something crosses my mind that i had to talk to cowcow about it. I felt much better after letting it out and really want to thank her for being such a wonderful animal friend that God has placed in my life. I remembered the feelings of enrolling myself in PSB, feelings of being in an inferior school just because it's private; that PSB is not as well known as other private institution like SIM or SMA. I thank God that He made a way for me to be where i am now, with great friends that i cannot thank God enough for and even wonderful tutors and lecturers.

Wendy challenged me on a certain issue that i have been delaying today and each time she talks to me about it i really felt negative towards it but i know i shouldn't been feeling so because God has placed leaders over my life so that they can speak into my life. obedience is the key =]

Should i have a birthday party? hahaha