Friday, April 10, 2009

After their honeymoon, they decided to visit Singapore(: Here's the dinner prepared by our dearest mummy and a family photo! sis-in-law and me (:
This week was my last week in school and that means exams are drawing nearer each day! LEGL;MKTG;ACFI;EBUS -> the 4 modules i'm taking. Exams starting next friday and yes, it'll be over very soon and i can't wait for my one week break! time for all those long awaited outings!(: eg. shopping, ktv, cycling etc etc

Like what joycey said, our tutors for this sem are really good as compared to last sem's. That's why i decided to take photos with my tutors (except for EBUS and LEGL) because i forgot to bring my camera. My favourite tutors for this sem would definitely be the comical roger and grandfatherly hoo joo sang (:

this is phonsak and me, we have one thing in common. both of us are not from Singapore.
here's the sisters and the grandfatherly hoo joo sang. He asked us twice on the day whether or not we are sisters. lol. i will definitely remember the times he explained accounting concepts to us and how he really goes all out to help us. And yes, his handphone ringtone! HAHA. Also all the necess-salary and how he stomps his right foot. LOL. (:
yeayeayea, all the accounting majors except me. i'm not sure if joy's an accounting major..
thanks darling for accompanying me to study! heehee <3 Met up with cindy (finally) on wed, i hvn't seen her for YEARS! she's still the same cute lil girl that i remember. hahaha. had a great time with her and of course, ichiban boshi(:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETTE NETTE!

You are 20!!(: It was a surprise for her because i told her she'll only be meeting me. haha. I'm suppose to bring her to burlington square but i myself didn't know how to even walk to sim lim square. haha =X opps. So after squeezing through bugis street and pass fu lu shou complex and OG (which she thought was in chinatown), we've arrived at burlington square! A surprise party for her planned by her dear cg members and us(:
As we all were chit chatting, (@_@) and i realised that there are 3 people in healthcare sector. hahaha. well, definitely a fun time chilling and laughing, an allocated time slot for me to destress after studying with hyena and giraffe at the super chio macs. haha.
(@_@) (:

happy birthday to the birthday girl (: L-R: lion, pig, penguin, panda, kangaroo (:

time to hit the LOR notes!