Saturday, April 18, 2009

law is DONE! YES! finally (: the paper was good, with almost half of the mcq questions that i've done before either in tutorial or in the 2 sample papers. And also thanks to my law tutor, who gave us model answer template to answer some of the problem questions (: and thanks to everyone for your encouragement (: it's all in the mind, a mind game indeed.

It feels like i'm locked in this whole world of books to study, or rather notes. haha. but nonetheless, i'm glad that law is over(: i studied outside everyday and my results show, it's because i really studied outside and not play, i'm glad that i gained the trust from dad and mum on this issue. Another good point of studying outside with friends (of course you MUST choose carefully) is that you can discuss questions. This is so especially for a subject like law. Throughout the course of 2 days, my friends and i managed to go through 13 problem questions (something like essay questions) for our law paper. I feel that for myself to be able to give my opinions on a certain law issue, i would need to know my stuff well enough in order to think critically, analyse the questions and debate about it. at first i do feel weird being the only girl but i would say that the guys treat me well as friends. prim and proper guys, not weird ones of course, who are serious about their studies, so that's a common goal. when 3 different people come together, we have 3 brains, that's an advantage :]

yesterday i've calculated the marks i've accumulated to far for this semester, i must say it's better than last sem so all the more i would want to score better. i've learnt not to study for the sake of studying but to study for the knowledge :] that's something my dad always tell me.

1 battle done, 3 more battles! go!go! PENGUINranger!(: