Wednesday, August 05, 2009

it's time for a proper update!!

on Saturday,I found out a planned surprise that didn't happened but I'm really touched that they actually thought of surprising me at 12am(: <3s to lovelies!:D

I finally got to spend private time with cia-ee,it really has been a long time since we did that!we check out ion but was quite disappointed because it's like a MAZE!we bump into my parents and ate together.haha. headed to far east for some shopping for shoes(: tried out toga tops but didn't buy any.i really enjoy the time spent with her,the things that we talk and share.<3


last week was also church's anniversary!despite getting 4 hours of sleep the previous night,I woke up early and was really looking forward to the services in the morning!queued for a long time but thank God that we got into the stadium,even though we were seated at the south(behind the stage), the presence of God was really overwhelming as pastor led us in prayers and worship. also, in the 2nd service,it was really heartwarming to see how the 20 pioneers of the church started out and brought this church to where it is today.

there was also this section by the worship team from children's church!I think they really awe the crowd in the stadium! there was this boy standing on stage rocking with the guitar, poh daughter leading praise,jumping around and singing just like her father!

it has been 4 years!time really passes very fast!I'm thankful for the wonderful family that God has placed me into,the people that I see every Saturday and i want to see each one of them living out the destiny that God has for them! also, the talents that He has placed in me so I can make use of them to impact others though im not sure how can do so right now,i believe that it will bw reviewed to me. thank God for all the miracles especially the thing that I was really bothered about.truly,You know my heart's desire. thank You for the challenges that You've places in my life though they can be really draining,I know I can overcome them and furthermore,You won't give me challenges that I can't handle.

I can't imagine life without You <3
On Monday, met up with some of my ex-colleagues for dinner and went up to the office to wait for them to end work! thanks mama for opening the door for niki and me, and the big hug! :D niki bought me cookies from the cookie museum as i've requested :P thanks faridah for the treat! :D

totally yummy!(:
to end off, here's the both of us (: Exams coming REAL soon!!