Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ikea @ alexander road with the lovelies :D

we sincerely hope u like our gift for you! :D <3 you mean soooo much to the both of us :D
Ikea @ Tampines with 妹妹 and shi jie

I'm so happy to be bumming into this girl in the bus & train! :D <3
this shot was done with ning. hahaha. She wanted to take unglam shots of shi jie so that i can post them on fb.

your winnie-the-pooh polaroid! :D
<3


happy 21st birthday gg! :D
we were caught by Robert (even though we did this during the break). we successfully did this on the 3rd attempt! :D and boy was it fun! :D
Privé: the secret place the gg brought us to! :D we totally love that place, it's so unlike the usually Singapore we would find.

yy looking cute again
gg teaching yy how to use a DSLR camera
gg bullying vv =(
vv got angry at gg..
n punched gg
vv ran away from gg n shared a cake with yy :D
hahaha. what a story i could think of :p

Anyway, here's the main part of this entry! On one fine day, 28th November 2009 (a day that i'll always remember), i got water baptised together with my water bap partner, Janet! :D It felt like my wedding day and i think Janet felt the same way too! Also, i was having lunch with mum, vann n cia, i felt as if vann n cia are my jie-meis. hahaha. Thanks mummy for driving around, sending my friends and picking them up! <3

thanks bestie for not giving up on me 5 years ago :D

i saw linette from afar! :D
"are u ready to step across the line of no return?" - DT
getting ready for water bap! :D
before!
during!
after!


thanks for coming over to support Janet and I <3


"I live for you and not for me anymore" ~freedom
The entire water bap was a really memorable and very much an enjoyable one. I was really happy when my mum did not hesitate to come to support this significant moment of my life <3 During praise and worship, the presence of God was really strong, it just filled the entire 'room'! oh yea, thanks Victor for helping to take photos for us!

I enjoyed the service at expo too! We got to keep thinking, visualising, believing and speaking about our dreams! Dreams don't just happen overnight, we've got to put in hard work! success = talent + HARD WORK! I enjoyed the mini fellowship during dinner with 2 of my favourite people :D

All in all, it was well-spent :D

Last week of school starts tomorrow, with one more project to go (due coming thursday) and 4 exams to prepare for, i know i can overcome that! :D