Saturday, November 07, 2009

*sorry for the LONG delay!! :X

Hello! I'm back from my short Taiwan trip and I really enjoyed myself even though it's just a 5-day trip. Anyway, here are some of the pictures that I took (:

Here's what i saw at 10,000+ m above sea level, A MOON! I was sitting at the window seat and as I look out, I was awed by what I saw.Here's touching down at Taiwan Tao Yuan Airport, there's the sunset! It's really beautiful isn't it? Just look at the colour of the sky(:
On the first night, we went to 通化街 and 臨江街, we checked out my dad's favourite night market, we ate 小吃 all the way. Look at how my mum's happily eating the corn! The corn is really yummy!
There were so many 臭豆腐 stalls around, i have to admit that it's quite smelly but i TRIED to eat a little bit of it, taste just like tofu. hahaha. My parents ate 鴨血臭豆腐, i didn't wanna try... lol. Tried the bubble tea too (: yumyum:D
Here's a view of the night market! I know many people would wanna check out the famous ones like Xi Men Ding and Shilin, but i guess every night market is similar so doesn't really matter which one we went to.
Day 2! At 台北車站! We were gonna take the 高鐵 all the way (1.5 hours journey) to 嘉義 and headed to 阿里山.
in 高鐵
Upon arrival at 嘉義. My dad actually hired a driver to drive us up all the way to the mountain. I was feeling the motion sickness while going up the mountain because the mountain roads were steep n winding.
We stopped for lunch and tried their 便當, it's cheap and nice! Chicken drumstick, porkchop, bamboo shoot, 龍鬚菜 and something else which i don't know what is it.
The place where we had our lunch was decorated with clogs and there was even one that's THIS big! (refer to the pic below).
After lunch the driver drove us up to the mountain, checked in and we took a walk around the park! It's a lovely place, perfect weather! of course, that would mean lots of photo talking too :D



daddy was preparing to take a photo for mummy and me


a suspension bridge in the middle of a jungle!
look at the height of the trees
we managed to catch the sunset on our first night at alishan and....






the sun rise in the next morning!! :D







this is a must go place! you'll know why once u've seen the pictures =]















Apologies to all my faithful readers, i've neglected my blog for almost one month due to the busyness of assignments and tests in school.

On a side note, ding neng shared his FIRST offering message last friday and i was SOOO proud of him :DDDD Even though some times cg is at Jon's house but that's the time i get to serve, I'm really grateful to be given the opportunity to put what I've learnt into use and I wouldn't have done it without encouragement from the dearest ppl in the cg, my coach and of course God for giving me this talent.

Hope you've enjoy reading this post (: