Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flying out of Singapore in a few hours time, this week was a moderately stressed week with politics essay due but luckily the date on Thursday became my motivation to complete my essay because I really really really want to enjoy Thursday! In the end, I forced myself to do the essay and managed to complete it by Wednesday(:

Due to Valentine's day, I gave my friends some edible blessings, I'm glad that all of them like it! 

Thursday came and I really enjoyed myself with love, talked, eat, watch movie and talked somemore (: Tomorrow marks the one year of something happened, the feeling was really miraclous, this somehow motivated me to give my best during the two building funds that's coming up! 

Though I won't be celebrating CNY and Valentine's day this year in Singapore, just wanna wish everyone out there to enjoy the special with your family and loved ones! Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's day (: