Sunday, February 07, 2010

I saw this quote "Nothing is perfect if judgment is present. Everything is perfect when u let go - this is how you see with the eyes of love."

How many times have we been judgmental towards others just because they are different? I'm sure many of us are guilty of that, well including myself actually. I came across this quote and wanted to share with all you guys here, that well, in fact nothing in this world is perfect as we have all been saying this for many times. How about extending the phrase 'nothing in this world is perfect' to 'nothing in this world is perfect if judgment is present'?

Personally, what I like about this quote is that if we look at the things around us with the eyes of love, we'll begin to see how wonderful everything is.

If we begin to see the things around us like our family, our friends, our relationship with the eyes of love, how wonderful will this place be! :D