Saturday, January 30, 2010

candles+individual appreciation from each of you+song item
(i was close to tears)

What a special way of appreciating me! I'm truly madly deeply touched by each and everyone of you guys, not sure who planned it though but I was really touched beyond words!

Individual appreciation is like words of encouragement, which is my primary love language, makes me feels sooo soooo loved :D Especially hearing those words from people whom I'm not very close to as compared to the rest, thanks for taking the courage to speak those words out. haha :D

Thanks janet and victor for the stuffed penguin key chain :D
Thanks cia-ee for the card despite your busy schedules :D
Thanks zoe for the most creative gift ever :D

Thanks my family for taking the effort to do this!
*hearts to all of ya :D