Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Long entry ahead!

The first month of a brand new year is coming to an end! I've met up with various wonderful people.

1. SCB reunion

To welcome Amanda's comeback (though she has been back for more than a month), I helped to organise a dinner specially for her! Here's a photo of MVPS (Muffin Vodka Pumpkin Strawberry) unite! MVPS is the initials of us =]

Headed to tampines 1's rooftop garden for self-timed shots and boy was it fun! There are many more photos at my facebook, feel free to check them out!(: Haven't met them for such a long time, all of us (the girls) still think that Kevin (the guy wearing checkered shirt) is still VERY quiet!!
2. Ippudo & Wild Honey with lovelies

I love to hang out with these two girls! One is a driver who loves to entertain others :p and the other is an irritating but yet sweet girl. Not sure how they think of me though :p It's all the different places that we went to made me a foodie person just like them. The evidence of 'who you hang out with is who you become'. I can be crazy like Jael and sweet but yet not as irritating as Joyce :p I really treasure the both of you and I'm glad there's an openness of communication, we will go a long way (:

I'm sure many of our friends would agree that school without Jael is so much quieter and it takes weeks for us to get adjusted to that. Honestly, i do miss you in school soooooo much. So do Joyce I'm sure.

evidence of being bullied :(

<3
3. A visit to Ms Loh's

After graduating from JC, I hardly ever met up with the rest of my classmates and of course, Ms Loh. This is her 2nd baby, 3 months old Nicole! She's such a cutie :D There were still some issues left unsettled from the past but we do have one common goal and that's to visit Ms Loh, so putting the differences aside, we gathered some $ to buy a gift for Nicole. Thanks to Ms Loh's hubby for sending us to the bus stop :D


ning wants to hold her...
so does loo...and
of course... me!
4. Wei's 21st birthday surprise at 12mn!

This is one of the most exciting event that took place in the month of January. I met up with (@_@) earlier to get the cake and other materials for the surprise. When I arrived at the MRT station I looked for (@_@) and guess what! WEI JUST WALKED PAST ME WITHOUT NOTICING ME! That got me overly excited as I ran towards (@_@) to tell her what happened. hahaha. It was hilarious really. the blur girl also got conned by didi when didi bluffed her about having a friend that live at the same block on level 2, she came up with a story that her 'friend' wants to make friends with her and wei was convinced by the story and told didi which level her house was at. :p

As u can see, here's linette and (@_@) checking out wei's house, just to make sure that we didn't get it wrong.
(@_@) and me with the newly self-decorated mango mousse cake. the cake was really cui when we opened it hence.. the decoration :p
We hid ourselves at the staircase area which was only 2-3 units away from her place. Each time a balloon burst we wanted to laugh and we had to control our laughter in order not to be discovered by wei and also not to disturb other neighbours around. So here are the 21 balloons and the special card made by (@_@) (:
few minutes before midnight, linette was getting ready to knock on wei's door. She even spy on her family when they sang the birthday song for her. When the clock strikes 12, linette knocked on the door and the FIRST thing that wei said was 'ohmygosh! let me change first! i look so cui!!' LOL !

her mum was so nice to let us in at 12 plus and she even took photos for us :D Even though we kinda got scolded by a 10th floor neighbour for bursting balloons and laughing loudly, we enjoyed ourselves very much!
Thank wei's mama for the hospitality and for even staying up to joke and talk to us! We even get to eat their cake (instead of eating the one that we bought) :p Thanks didi for sending us home (:
5. The BIG day!

It's my honour to be the bridesmaid together with Su An for Ding Neng's brother's wedding! It was really fun blocking the guys from coming into the house :p
Great pastries done by Auntie Winnie and yummy food for the lunch buffet(:

After lunch it was phototaking at Pan Pacific! We enjoyed ourselves very much though the weather was really hot. At least it's a good weather (:

darling and me :D
Su An and me at the dinner banquet! (: I got to know her in primary school when we played zero point together during recess. HAHA. It's great to be even more bonded with her and I'm sure God sees the desire of your heart, you are not fighting this alone (:
great couple! :D
thanks jme n cia for taking time off to attend this wedding as well ! :D And mummy dearest for helping with my hair and being your best to mingle around with the guests at the table you were at (:
<3

tpjc choir unites with the newly-weds! (: Congratulations to Nic and Xiao Yan :D A simple example of sacrificing for love. 6. Jing Yi's 22nd birthday celebration
Last but definitely not least, we celebrated Jing Yi's birthday in school today! Thanks for being such a sweet girl and I hope you've enjoyed your special day!(:

This weekend will mark the end of January and I will make sure I end it with a BANG!

Cheerios everyone (: