Sunday, January 03, 2010

How great is it to spend the 2nd day of a brand new year with my destiny partners and the family of E441! I really miss church here in Singapore and I was just telling cia that nothing beats being in the House of God. As I was praising and worshipping God, I felt His love encompassing all around me even though it was in hall 1. I'm glad that I went for the prayer meeting before svc just to get prayed up! As I was worshipping, tears rolled down from my eyes as I thought back how God has been always faithful to me and brought me through 2009 into a brand new year. I'm really thankful. I just feel so blessed to be in the best church (in my opinion) in the whole of Asia.

What Pastor preached was really relevant. Our God is a God of new things and we shouldn't hold on to our past victories and past failures, we should indeed, look ahead into the future! It really spoke to me (: I'm gonna set my goals for this year soon, in fact by the end of next Sunday my goals for this year must be done. Thanks DN for being my motivation to set goals (:

Dinner was great, with Francis being THE man. LOL. I'm sure everyone who was at the table would agree. hahaha. Just some photos to sum up the night! Thanks to cia-ee <3 I'm glad to u like the cardigan! And thanks Jamie for the pretty lotion allllll the way from US :D


Here's how matching cia's bag is with DN's polo tee. LOL.
Cheers to a great Sunday! Let's enjoy before the new school term starts (: