Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A yearly birthday has passed. Though not as many gifts as compared to when I was younger, I feel blessed indeed. Despite being in the midst of tight deadlines in school, friends took time off to buy presents for me.

One of the most memorable thing was the surprise by joyce and vann. I got bluffed into believing that vann went to the ladies.. And to my surprise,they handed me a F21 bag containing a _ _ _ _ _. LOL. Nonetheless, they are really sweet(:

Not forgetting the supporting group of friends that I've just made, wishing me success in my life (:

I'm especially touched when I receive hand-made cards. Thank you everyone (:

Memorable celebrations in July but all good things will come to an end, am looking forward to the next July (fav month of the entire year).

On a slight note, exams is next week and next next week I'll be officially finish with school! Am really excited to learn new things and to take up new challenges. :D