Saturday, July 24, 2010

The next phase of life is fast approaching. In less than a month, I'll officially be a graduate. Many of my friends mentioned that it's so fast and all and they, like me, can't wait to finish school. Honestly speaking, I'm not sure if I'll miss school or not but nonetheless, I'm sure the next chapter of my life will be full of challenges and it'll be interesting.

Throughout the entire month of July where I have on average 2 assignments/projects to complete, one hand I did complain about not having enough sleep and feeling tired; on the other hand, I can't be thankful enough to the support that I have from my loved ones. Support, even though it's merely on the moral side, matters a lot(to me at least).

On a side note,I'm hoping that Joyce will succeed in making the cake pops so that.... :p