Sunday, July 04, 2010

Glitz & Glamour 2010

I was really happy that most of my friends that i tried to psycho into going actually went! It was like a fashion show, seeing many of my friends dressed up, with makeup and hairdo(: Prior to the ball, i actually didn't had a good time calling for a cab from home, took me more than 20 minutes for one of the 8 taxi company to pick up my call. Cab took more than 7 minutes to arrive and after picking up Ryan, Joyce and Weimeng, we reached the hotel at 8pm odd. Cab fare was $38 but thankfully there were four of us (:

Here are some photos(:
I kinda miss hanging out with the bcom people, especially the guys, like Haely and Ryan. We all used to hang out together for lunch or even have a cheesecake or drink at TCC but due to clashing timetable, it has reduced greatly but im glad that the whole group fo bcom people came for the ball too (:

Here is Isabelle and Stacie with Joyce, Jingyi and me (: thanks isa for letting me try Eucerin so that i can compare it with Cetaphil (:



ohohoh! pretty chui mei came along too!
hahaha! the bbus girls with some exceptions :p
Left the ball after the last dish of our 3-course meal, rushed off to meet my fellow loved ones to be the surprise element of Ding Neng's early birthday celebration (: Thanks Jon Ong for taking the photo! you make him look handsome and me, beautiful (: It's less than 2 months!! jiayou my friends (: