Sunday, July 11, 2010


Walking like the blind...

I was actually referring to the essay. Never have I felt so lost in doing an assignment, it's just so messy. I wanted to stay home to continue with my essay and just skip going for service but i still went in the end.

I felt that the word was really in season for many of us, for me as well. Being in the wilderness, a place of pressure,

I'm being reminded that everyone has to go through tests, not to be destroyed but to be built up.

I'm being reminded that wilderness is a preparation, not a destination as we are not destined to fail but to grow; it is a place that we pass through not a place we stay.

I'm being reminded that wilderness is a place of humbling, to know what is in our hearts, what we lack.

I'm being reminded that wilderness is a place of testing, a test of our faith.

Lastly, I'm being reminded that God knows how to control our situations and He will not give us too much that we cannot handle, that we will be destroyed but He wants us to have a new level of strength, to stand firm in the midst of adversity.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive towards me, you guys know who you are. <3