Friday, February 17, 2006

i shall blog about my life in sac!(= I wanted to blog on the 10th feb, but failed to do so. so yups. or perhaps, today i'll just do the past 2 years(= sec 3 and 4.

I remembered very clearly on the 1st day of sec3 at 3/8'04. both didi and i had to help out for orientation, so we went back to class with only the two empty seats at the front door. In fact, i felt strange to be in my class even. But I had didi to talk to though i wasn't very close to her.sec 3 wasn't a very happening year, as in, in 3/8 itself it wasn't very happening. I remembered my nonsense with didi, malaysia and singapore(apparently we were studying ss) and irrational and rational jokes. haha. and how didi will pushed my hand on purpose so that either a pencil mark or a pen mark will appear on the paper that i was writing on, and how i used to pushed her arm back but failed. haha. I still remembered once when i tickled her and she had to tickled me back and i almost fell off the chair!!soon after, she shifted all the way to the back!!! and amanda sat with me, with sheryl and cheryl wong behind me. haha. sheryl and her patrick! she always got this blue-tac with her and mould it into the shape of patrick. and they are ALWAYS eating in class. and i, as a prefect then had to do my duty to stop then from eating! haha. i'll go "ehh. stop eating okay?" then they'll be like orh! and the next moment, pop another sweet into their mouths. -__-|| haha. and amanda, that cute girl in my class. i will never forget how she always talked during class and her open-ness with errm.. everything, yar, everything. and how amanda talked to terri. HAHA. she'll go "eh terri. haha.

the next thing. getting to know siew cheng!haha. all thanks to didi. cuz they were one of the 2/8 girls in 3/8.I was really shy, as in really really i was. haha. you can ask siew cheng about it(= i even have a variation of names that i can call her. haha. example: siew cheng. cheng. panda. parn-da. and we became very close(=

fast forward to the year 2005. 4/8 '05. i love them. i want a class outing!! haha
mrs lim aka beybey: our beloved form teacher, who bought us a rose each for v. day too. and i remembered her saying "i got feelings for you all one okay?" note the words use. haha. her english is as good as ours!! haha. and beybey's "err. good morning girls x 3", "thank you girls x 3" but most importantly, her "turn to page 7", she said that 12 times. haha. i was counting it with fish. haha. the way she speaks is really really funny. and the fact that she blushed that time! haha. (=

mrs heng: my all time favourite teacher ever since sec 2. she's just so motherly. and her "drink water girls" , "don't procrastinate", "work hard", "press on". She's ever so patient to teach us even with her condition. i still remembered how we, as a class disappointed her during tests and exams. I didn't get a chance to thank her on that day even.

miss pilo: HAHA! the hottest topic for both wei and i. and being not very well-liked in 4/8. how she caught me snoozing and made fun of me in front of my class. During tutorial also, i was half-conscious and i even defended myself with "i'm not sleeping!!!". haha. oh well(= how didi and i wanted to drop lit when we were in sec 3 but she didn't allow us to. i still remembered once she comforted me when i was crying for the whole of recess and i just sat on the floor crying when she was walking towards the class. she and her sarcasm, "my big toe is laughing" and all her jokes. haha.oh and how we were called her "CHILDREN!" haha.

mrs lopez: ((= fav. ss teacher. she'll always call on siew cheng while walking the aisle, and panda got to present. haha. and i was sitting with fish, crossing my fingers. There were some rare moments that i offered to present together with didi. I rmb her bracelet from africa! and her beautiful watch((= ohoh!! and we can't drink water during her lesson but i'll always forget that. haha. i got caught even. she went "that prefect over there and *points". i was lost at what she wanted to say and then i realised. haha. cuz my bottle is on my table, that's why. haha.=p

ms tan: i always chose not to bring geog tb to school cuz it was very heavy. i remembered in sec 3, we were doing wbk in class, and i was drinking water and didi happened to say smth very funny which made me almost spitted my water. haha. ms tan and her fav. drink, coke! and now pei jin owes her a bottle of coke. haha. and how she had expectations for her distinctions. ohoh!! and she treated us macs too!!(= i will never forget that. ohoh, and "somewhere over the rainbow, cows come home". the cows here is an inside joke(=

mrs teo: she taught me since sec 2. i didn't know her other side until that day after lab when i was with felicia, wei and panda. she's really nice(=

mrs yip: physics!(= the subject that i scored highest in class for sec 3 end of year. heh. 87.5%(= haha. i was shaking with joy. and i always thought that she doesn't know my name but i was wrong. lol. mrs yip even said that she might hit the "somewhere over the rainbow, cows come home" board cuz she's really tall. and she likes to sit on the table! haha.(=

mrs boo: she relieved us for physics when mrs yip went on leave. she's really funny. i remembered how the 4.7s walked passed our class and started peering into 4/8 cuz mrs boo, their form teacher was teaching in our class. lol.

mrs pearce: how can i forget her?!!? the most wonderful english and lit teacher in sac until.....
i'm the king of the castle(= yar. i kinda miss mrs pearce. she brought my english grade to a c5 for the FIRST time.(=

4/8' 05. i will miss the whole bunch of you. i really really want a class outing!!
i guess i'll continue another time(=