Friday, February 24, 2006

okay okay. i shall post a longer entry(=
I went kbox with linette, wingyi and siew cheng! joey yung, twins! and wingyi's qi duo hua etc. panda's 5566 and energy and linette's HA-HA-HA. lol(= the lunch set meal was yummy! But wingyi didn't finished it. tskk. waste food. the salmon, the sauce, the rice->> yummy! haha. we drank coke. so we occupied the room for a whole 4 hours! i enjoyed myself and it was fun(=

walked around at cine and bumped into genie and michelle. I think cine toilets have something against me seriously.haha. don't ask me why because i won't tell you. (= then i bump into this group of sajc people and i looked closer, it's wanlin!! Honestly, i bump into her almost everywhere. airport, citylink, cine, tampines. haha. yups. she's staying in sajc. so yar, i wish her all the best.

We window shopped at heeren. Not exactly window shopped. 3 of us were, but not wingyi. haha. we looked at toys too but we dont have a deprived childhood okay.(= the toys are pretty(= Linette and I were telling each other "you are amazing!/marvellous!/awesome!/wonderful!" lol(= to taka next.pretty toys yar? and many many stationaries at kinokuniya but they are not cheap. that reminds me of going shopping for school stuff next week! and oh!! I saw a BIG myuk bag at wallet shop, it cost ONLY $19. It's cheap considering its size.

whee. linette's HA-HA-HA. lol. Let me emphasise this, never to put wingyi and linette together. haha. dinner at yoshinoya. yummy food(=walked around at wisma then headed home. I was exhausted! haha. but i had fun(=
thankies!(:

prepare for a great Word this week! it's pst. ulf!(=
Lord I pray, to gear me up for tomorrow's prayer meeting, so that I will be a prayer warrior for You O Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.