Saturday, February 11, 2006

okay. let me start off with yesterday. the release of the Os results! I got a 17 and i know it's not a very good grade. Though initially i was thinking i could have done better, everything was at God's hands, so perhaps this result will lead me to where he plan to lead me to. the place that God plans to take me. thanks to those who congratulated me(=
here's my results.
english-> c6. (at least i pass, last year's english paper wasn't very easy)
chi->b3 (expected since august)
emaths->a2 (i'm quite okay with this)
amaths->a2 (ahhh. distinction for amaths!!(= )
sci(phy/chem)-> a1
combine humans->b3 ( i wasn't expecting a b3, since i was crapping about my ss essay)
lit->b3(most shocking! with all those Ds, Es for lit for the past two years, a b3 now!)
yar. that's about it. I went home and checked, i met two of my targets. which is also an achievement(= I wasn't expecting 17 points but i guess i've already accepted with what i have. what sis jialing said during cgm just now was true. we need to have the self-confidence in order for success. I could still remembered i came out of the hall after my lit paper, i was like woah! I'm going to pass lit this time round. and indeed! a b3!!! I've never gotten a B for lit before. Praise the Lord(=

success! okay, the next step is whether a jc or poly. I know a lot of people say jc will lead me to a better future. But i beg to differ. a level compared to a diploma. I know there's a difference to it, moreover, i feel that i'm the type of person who's better at hands-on stuff rather than academics. oh well, i think im putting tpjc as 1st choice. the rest i'll think about it(=

bs and cgm today was great!(= yupyup!(=

shine for God(=