Thursday, December 21, 2006

hello!i haven't blogged here for a week. haha. im still not back yet, but i really really want to go back soon. next fri will be helping my mum to play the piano accompaniment because her friend asked her to be a demo for her friend's vocal lecture.(:

lord i just want to thank you for this chance for me to shine for you. i thank you for creating this opportunity for me and i know that whatever you do, there will be a purpose for me. and i believe that i will be able to shine and to glorify you my lord(:

the piece is called Mignon's Song- Lied Der Mignon composed by Schubert. the lyrics go..
None but the heart forlorn
such sorrow knoweth,
knoweth the burden borne,
none other shareth.

Alone by anguish torn,
with hopes that wither,
i fear each day,
and fear each wind that bloweth.

Gone, he who held me dear,
Gonenone knows whither!

A burning pain has
worn my life and blighted
the spring in me,
the morn of youth benighted.

none but a heart forlorn
such sorrow knoweth,
knoweth the burden borne,
none other shareth.

beautiful lyrics(: talking about lyrics, i still have yet to finalised the lyrics with roy for untitled.oh man. hah>.< anyway, christmas is round the corner!(: shop for your presents! lol(: