Saturday, December 02, 2006

now is 12am! happy birthday mummy((:
oh yar. i shall post a photo of my outing last friday night at bugis!(:whee. love them to bits(: we look so pretty in the photo. lalala(:










this is another one that i took(:look at the SUPER cute big-head daisy behind!!haha. and in the photo, are victor, charles, yuling and vann.

the past 2 days i went to bowen and was half an hour early for both days. haha.kelun was kinda surprised that i was so early. anyway, they improved quite a bit during yesterday's practice, compared to thursday's. and thanks kelun for sending me to tamp and back to sch!(: seriously, i was expecting myself to take bus but no, i got a lift!(: thx. this week, many many blessings came.Lord, i thank You(:

malacca trip in 2 days.im gonna room with eunice and olivia. because my room mate, oh well, long story(:
yupyup. get well soon jilly, everybody misses you. especially your lovely sops!(: especially me.haha.kidding(: by the time we come back from malacca, you must we well okay(:lovelove(:

overnight mahjong.lol. not me (:

choir in the morning, 9.45am at cc. dont be late!(: cya.