Sunday, October 07, 2007

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG CAR!! so pretty(:
(: took quite a no. of photos in the past 1-2 weeks. this is the 4 handphone pouch of ning, tham, loo and me(: finally 4 of us have some thing in common.and remember i was telling you all about what the jap store auntie did? this is what she treated me to!(: i paid the usual price for a rice bowl but look at the fish, it's not the ordinary kind that she serves during break time!! and free soup from her too(:
after wishing happy birthday to weilin, we were quite bored so took a photo.
2 mondays ago, in the audi toilet. now the audi is super hot.=(

jilly's birthday card(:
a sign of motivation for us.
it says "The yellow beetle kitchen."
evidence of jaywalking. jaywalking kills, don't do it again(:
we rushed to 201 macs to have our breakfast JUST in time(:


dinner last night with mummy at cafe cartel!(:

last wed stayed in school to study with ning and by the time we left it was 7.45pm.
we saw this cat.
and photo time!(:i think it's pretty romantic.hahaha.
this is one of my fav. photos(:



exams are drawing nearer and nearer each day but nonetheless i know i have the support of people out there(:

Hillsong-Here in my life
I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet
But at Your word Lord
I receive Your faith
To walk on oceans deep

And I remember
How You found me
In that very same place
All my failings
Surely would have drowned me
But You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You're the reason
I'm kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be
Without You here in my life
Here in my life

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom
Truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life

And I remember
How You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was
Your beloved for me
Still You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You're the reason