Thursday, October 04, 2007

I shall blog since i have a little time before hitting the shower. Today was a long and tiring day with numerous breaks in between because we skipped spe, I didn't even want to wake up this morning plus i forgot to set my alarm, thankfully mum woke up in time and woke me up in time (: thanks mummy. studied at the lib w loo and jk, kinda miss ning's presence today but luckily, this means that i won't have to hear that song over and over again like what i experienced yesterday. Never would i have imagine that i'll be happy in school once again ever since april but thank God for the joy and love that He has showered upon me(: i won't forget what the jap store auntie did to me yesterday, i felt so happy and blessed after eating the food!!((: the maths HOD shared with us this formula 2 mornings ago, success = determination + support + effort ( i hope i got the formula right. haha) Just now in the lib so scary, i think loo agrees too, i got some stares by somebody, the way he stared at me was like want to fight that kind of stare =X luckily he left after a short while. no worries, i'm still surviving and i know i will survive this tough fight that i'm putting up with.

Do not grow weary for those will reap if they do not lose heart(:
I'm always here for you, <3 penguin