Monday, October 15, 2007

hello! i don't have the photos yet, so will post them up soon. I just want to blog about my last day of school. 2 years passed by so quickly, I'm definitely gonna miss going to school in uniform, not having to think of what to wear every morning. I'll miss my class 06S12 though many things happened and for many times I've wished for a more bonded class, a class with a united class spirit but well, things didn't turn out the way that i always want, but still, i'll miss my class. I'll miss going for choir pracs and complaining about the long hours of prac, how tired we are. i miss xuhao.hahaha.Though this year didn't start off that well but it ended with a bang. I'm glad to say that friendships were made from the start but due to certain things, they were kinda broken but everything is alright now, friendships are even stronger now(: Of course, mr wong sang us a song and told us how his little baby girl is doing, not forgetting the highlight of the day- farewell assembly. MR KUAH!!His voice is just mesmerizing, i can tear just listening him sing cuz my heart just melt upon hearing his voice, his singing is just awesome.okok, dont get the wrong idea, i'm not in love with him.haha. many girls, even guys were mesmerized by mr kuah. i'm happy to have a physics tutor who can sing((: after farewell assembly, our whole class met ms loh and she said her farewell speech which left many in tears, plus lovely gifts from her. she's so sweet. i'm glad there are many memories made in tpjc these 2 short yet wonderful years. tpjc, my choice(: photos up soon yar.