Saturday, January 26, 2008

It was Willis' last day at work yesterday. i'll post the photos once i got them from ning. OT-ed last night until 11.30pm, even the legend and the true legend left, 3 of us were still in the office, ning helping me fax documents to Brunei, while i was revising the stuff that i've learnt with willis. just wanna thank both of you for making me to settle in so quickly, that i'm able to click with you all,and of course my upperstudy for teaching me so patiently. Always so encouraging, for having so much confidence in me after just teaching me for 6 days. No doubt that it was stressful for both of us, for you, you have to hand over properly to me in 6 days and i have to learn as much in 6 days.I think i'll be quite happy working because of the company i have. even though work load sometimes may be overwhelming, nonetheless, caring boss,supervisor and officiers, friends and priceless experience are enough for me. (: I think all of us will be sending him off on 11th. i will update again when the photos come (:

off to pack my room now.